The Fall 2017 Season is an eight (8) game season. It begins on September 16th and ends on November 4th. Games are played on Saturdays. Costs for the fall ball season is $85 per player with discounts for multi player familes.
For a child to be a Little Leaguer®, eligibility must first be established by way of residency inside the boundaries of a local Little League®, or the location of the school where the child attends is located inside a local league’s boundaries that is approved by Little League Baseball, Incorporated.
Beginning with the 2017 season, the following changes will be implemented for the Residency and School Attendance Eligibility Requirements:
• A school issued report card or performance record will no longer be accepted to establish school attendance. Either the school enrollment form or an official/certified school enrollment record dated prior to October 1, 2016 can be used to establish school attendance for the 2017 season.
• Also, residence shall be established and supported by documents containing the full residence which includes parent(s) or guardian(s) name, street address, city, state and zip code information, dated or in force between February 1, 2016 (previous year) and February 1, 2017 (current year), from one or more documents from EACH of the three Groups outlined below:
1. Driver’s License (photo ID of parent(s) or guardian(s) with qualifying residence address)
2. School records (home address of player’s parents or guardians)
3. Vehicle records (i.e., registration, lease, etc.)
4. Employment records
5. Insurance documents (with residence address)
1. Welfare/child care records
2. Federal records (i.e., Federal Tax, Social Security, etc.)
3. State records
4. Local (municipal) records
5. Support payment records
6. Homeowner or tenant records
7. Military records
1. Voter’s Registration
2. Utility bills (i.e., – gas, electric, water/sewer, phone, mobile phone, heating, waste disposal)
3. Financial records (loan, credit, investments, etc.)
4. Medical records
5. Internet, cable, or satellite television records
NOTE: Example – Three documents from the same Group (utility bill, cable bill, and bank statement) constitute only ONE document.