The drawing will be held May 14th, 2016 at the VBLL Complex | 632 Firefall Dr., Va Beach, VA
Ticket holder need not be present to win!
$150 will be rewarded to one baseball and one softball player that sells the most tickets. $150 will be rewarded to the baseball and softball team that sells the most tickets. In addition, the baseball and softball player who sell the most tickets will get to throw out the first pitch at VBLL’s Tides Day on May 29th, 2016. The baseball or softball team (12 and under) that sells the most tickets may participate in the Tides Field of Dreams promotion on Sunday, May 15th.
Players & Parents:
- Please do your best to sell all 20 raffle tickets assigned to you.
- Only accept cash for the raffle ticket(s).
- Please make sure all information is written clear & legible on the stubs.
- Do not discard any unsold raffle tickets or stubs since all unsold raffle tickets and stubs must be turned in and accounted for.
- If you pull the staple that holds the stubs together please staple them back in numerical order prior to turning them in.
- If you would like additional raffle books please have your Manager or Team Parent contact the division director. You may sell as many as you wish but please make sure they are all accounted for.
- Please make sure you deliver the raffle stubs, unsold raffle tickets and money to your Manager or Team Parent between April 23rd and April 30th. Please coordinate with your team Manager and or Team Parent what the actual collection date(s) will be for your team.
Managers & Team Parents:
- Please distribute the raffle books as soon as you get them to allow plenty of time for the players to sell.
- Please use the spread sheet provided to keep track of who the raffle books are assigned to as well as making sure all stubs and unsold raffle tickets and money is accounted for prior to turning them in to the league.
- A league representative will instruct the team Managers when and where your division’s actual collection will take place.
Virginia Beach Little League (VBLL) is a 100% volunteer, self-supported organization with no financial support outside of what we generate through player registration, concession sales, sponsors & fundraisers.
- By participating in any raffle promoted by VBLL, you consent to your name and likeness being used by VBLL for posting and promotional efforts including use on our website or social media.
- Winners will assume and be responsible for any and all local, state and federal taxes for prizes awarded.
- Unclaimed prizes to be forfeited after 90 days.
- Incentives may be awarded to teams or individuals to help promote Fundraising at VBLL.
- The decision of Virginia Beach Little League shall be final on all matters concerning all raffles conducted by VBLL.
- All net proceeds to benefit VBLL.
SEMI-ANNUAL RAFFLE RULES
- Purchase price for Spring 2016 raffle ticket(s) is $5.00 per ticket.
- The Spring of 2016, raffle prizes are as follows: (1) first place prizes of $1000.00, (2) second place prizes of $500, (2) third place prizes of $250.00.
- $150 will be rewarded to one baseball and one softball player that sells the most tickets. $150 will be rewarded to the baseball and softball team that sells the most tickets. In addition, the baseball and softball player who sell the most tickets will get to throw out the first pitch at VBLL’s Tides Day on May 15th, 2016. The baseball or softball team (12 and under) that sells the most tickets will be able to participate the Tides Field of Dreams promotion on May 15th, 2016. (Tickets for the Tides Day will not be included.)
- Odds of winning will depend on the number of entries.
- Winners will be determined by a random drawing. The Spring 2016 drawing to be held May 14th, 2015 at the Virginia Beach Little League complex – 632 Firefall Drive, Virginia Beach, VA 23452. Raffle participants need not be present to win. All winners will be notified by contact information provided on raffle stub.
- The names of the winners will be posted on the VBLL website at www.vbll.org once winners are contacted.
- VBLL Board of Directors members may not participate in any raffles conducted by the league.