The Minor league level is an instructional level; the goal of the Minor league is to build on the fundamentals of hitting, fielding, and throwing while being introduced to recreational competitiveness. At this level, players will continue to have fun while experiencing teamwork, sportsmanship, and a passion for the game. Minor league is open to boys and girls.
- Age: 9 & 10 year olds
- Age as of April 30th or August 31st depending on the year of birth
- Hitting: Players will be hitting off of a player for all 6 innings
- Field Size: The field size is 60-foot base path and pitching is at 46 feet
- Ball Type: Hard ball
- Team Formation: Players will participate in a evaluation (tryout) and be drafted onto a team
- Competition: Regular season games with a post-season tournament and players are eligible to be selected to participate in All Star competition