All Minor league levels are an instructional level; the goal of the Minor league is to build on the fundamentals of hitting, fielding, and throwing while being introduced to recreational competitiveness. At this level, players will continue to have fun while experiencing teamwork, sportsmanship, and a passion for the game.
- Age: 7 – 9 year olds
- Age as of December 31, 2015
- Hitting: Players will be hitting off of a player for all 6 innings
- Field Size: The field size is 60-foot base path and pitching is at 35 feet
- Ball Type: 11″ softball
- Team Formation: There are several ways players are placed on teams, buddy request, coach request, school, availability, etc.
- Competition: Players compete in a full season, play other VBLL Minor teams as well as home and away games against teams throughout District 8, with a post-season Playoff and are eligible to be selected to participate in All Star competition